FREEDUM mastermind Bensh Zombori has launched two projects in the past - BENSH and GODS - both of which garnered substantial airplay as well as licensing deals, leading to tours in Austria, Germany, the UK, US and Canada. Freedum is a brand new project, but Bensh has earned his stripes in the game.
- Self titled debut album released by Wohnzimmer Records (Vienna)
- FM4 'Album of the Week'
- 'Unnatural' on Heavy rotation in Austria
- Eurosonic Norderslaag 2015
- Bars en Trans Festival 2015
- Video cooperation for 'We' with Sabrina Ratté (Suuns)
Directed by Bensh Zombori, nominated for
Berlin Music Video Award
- Featured in Vice, Berlin Art Link, FM4,
ORF (Austrian Broadcasting Corporation) Evening News
- Clubtour in Austria, Festivals performances in Germany, France and Holland
More info on the official GODS website.
- Debut album Clues released through Bensh's own label
Odd One In Records, distributed by Hoanzl (AT),
Broken Silence (DE) and Plastic Head (UK)
- Promotion grant by the Austrian Music Fund (Öst. Musikfonds)
- Debut album Clues FM4 Soundpark Record of the week
- Lead single Doubt on heavy rotation in Austria,
airplay in the UK (BBC) and Germany (various stations)
- Heavy airplay of 'How Come Nao' on FM4
- Track on rotation at BBC Wales,
Airplay on several European stations
- Doubt Featured in NPR Blog All Things Considered
- Video for Doubt nominated for Berlin Music Video Award 2013
- Bensh shortlisted for Austrian Amadeus Music Award
- Doubt on FM4 Sound Selection 23 (Universal Music)
- Following a radio campaign with Planetary Media
airplay of 'Doubt' on 140+ college radio stations
- Clubtours in Austria and the UK
- Festival Tour including SXSW 2012, NXNE,
Canadian Music Week, Liverpool Soundcity,
Popfest Wien, Popkomm Berlin
- Licensing of Doubt to ORF Format 'Bauer sucht Frau'
- Licensing of Doubt to Short Movie 'Ausreichend'
(dir: Isa Prahl), winning numerous awards